Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12-10-17

TRAVEL DAY

My travel day started around midnight. Mike Heim, my professor and mentor for this program, picked Trent and I up at our apartment just at 11:30 P.M. on Friday. Our flight was for the next morning at 6:30, we were supposed to be there two and half hours before our flight. So we had to be there by 4:00 A.M. The car ride was super boring, I slept most of the way. We arrived at the airport around three and went through airport security fairly quick. (The airport wasn't too busy since it was 3:30 in the morning.) Our flight was to Toronto, we landed there around 9:30 A.M. and didn't leave the airport again until 4:40 when our flight left for San Jose. At the airport I slept and played sudoku on my phone. Once we arrived in San Jose, we went to The Hampton Inn. We got to the hotel just after 10 P.M. Once I got into my hotel room, I flipped through the TV channels and watched King Kong in Spanish. After the movie finished I went to bed.

Over all, the day was tiring. Who knew that sitting down the whole day could be so tiring? I'm just excited to be in Costa Rica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12-15-17

FIELD DAY Today was a late start. I didn't get out of bed until ten minutes before breakfast was ready. It was too cold to get out f...